ICPE 2018 download documents
1st International Conference on Press-in Engineering 2018, Kochi
- The flyer to be download here : PDF
- Website:please click here
・approximately 400 words in format,
mailed to Assoc. Prof. Katsutoshi Ueno ( email@example.com )
Notice of acceptance of abstract： November 15, 2017
Submission of full paper： March 15, 2018
Submission of revised final paper： June 15, 2018
The abstract Form to be download here: Word
The Full paper Form to be download here: Word
When preparing the full paper, please confirm the following four points, in addition to what is written in the format of the full paper which can be downloaded at this website.
1) The number of pages should be ‘8’ or ‘6’ basically. However, it can be ‘10’ exceptionally, if it is preferable for you.
2) The body text of the format of the full paper, which can be downloaded at this website, is providing an example of the structure of the paper in a category of ‘Project report’. Therefore, all the authors (including the authors in this category) can arrange the structure of their paper in their own way, and need not include all the information exemplified in the format.
3) The proceedings will be printed in black-and-white. Please consider this when preparing your figures.
4) Please keep the submission deadline of March 15, so that enough time can be spared for reviewing and revising. The number of reviewers will be 3 for each paper. ICPE Best Paper Award is going to be prepared by IPA Award Committee.
We appreciate your contribution to ICPE 2018, Kochi.
ICPE Scientific working group
Accommodation, flights, accompanying person tours and excursions