Call for papers for CREST 2023
11 May, 2022 Notices
We are pleased to announce the call for papers for CREST 2023 (2nd International Conference on Construction Resources for Environmentally Sustainable Technologies), which is co-organized by IPA.
CREST 2023 is planned to be held as an in-person conference at the Fukuoka International Congress Center, Fukuoka, Japan from November 20 to 22, 2023. The tentative schedule is as follows:
- Workshops, technical tours and welcome reception: November 20, 2023
- Opening ceremony, plenary lecture, keynote lectures, special/ theme lectures, parallel sessions and poster sessions: November 21, 2023
- Plenary lecture, keynote lectures, special/ theme lectures, parallel sessions, poster sessions and closing ceremony: November 22, 2023
- Banquet: November 22, 2023
The conference aims to bring together engineers, researchers, scientists and policy makers from around the world under one umbrella for debates and discussions on a wide range of interdisciplinary themes. The conference focuses on commitment to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) No. 9, No. 11, No. 13 and No. 17 by promoting new ideas and innovations in infrastructure design, construction and maintenance, as well as policy making and implementation with the aim of contributing to climate change adaptation and disaster resilience.
For more information, please visit the website: https://www.ic-crest.com/
We are now accepting abstract submissions for this conference. Those who intend to submit abstracts, please refer to the deadlines below.
- Abstract submission opening Now accepting
- Abstract submission deadline May 31, 2022
- Abstract acceptance notification July 15, 2022
- Full-length paper submission deadline October 15, 2022
Chairperson, Organizing Committee of CREST 2023
Professor, Department of Civil Engineering
Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan