The IPA is inviting public participation worldwide from various technical fields especially related to the Press-in engineering such as environmental, geotechnical, mechanical, instrumentation and construction engineering.
IPA membership includes various advantageous benefits. Also, members can join our global network of the organizations cooperating with the IPA.
- You can attend and make presentations at International conferences/symposia/seminars held/co-sponsored by the IPA.
- You can regularly receive an IPA Newsletter (quarterly periodicals) by e-mail.
- You can submit articles to IPA Newsletter.
- You can attend at events held by the IPA at special member prices.
- You can purchase IPA publications at special member price.
- You can joint work and research collaboration regarding the Press-in Method.
- You can access to case studies and research papers on the IPA website.
- Priority invitations to events held by the Japan Press-in Association (JPA) will be distributed.
- Voting rights at the IPA assembly
- Taking part in IPA standing and special committees
- Voting rights at IPA assembly as corporate members according to the type of corporate membership
- Linking corporate websites to/from IPA website
- Exchange information and Join research regarding the Press-in Method, engineering, research and articles
- Supports to event held by corporate members
Student Members : Refer to the common benefit
How to Apply the IPA Membership
|Types of Membership||Annual Fee||Application form|
Step 1 Please check the types of membership and annual fees first, then fill in the application form.
After that, please e-mail the application to the IPA Secretariat (email@example.com).
Step 2 After the IPA secretariat receives the application, we will send the e-mail regarding the
temporary registration and the payment.
Step 3 According to the guidance written in the e-mail, we would like you to complete the payment.
Step 4 The e-mail regarding the registration will be delivered by e-mail after the payment
Step 5 The IPA membership card will be delivered shortly.
- The financial year of International Press-in Association (IPA) runs from 1 April until 31 March in the following year.
- When corporate members join after 1 October, the annual fee may be reduced by 50%.
- Receipts regarding membership isn’t usually issued. If necessary, please contact the IPA Secretariat after sending the application.
- The credit card payment will be available from Oct 2017.