The IPA is inviting public participation worldwide from various technical fields especially related to the Press-in engineering such as environmental, geotechnical, mechanical, instrumentation and construction engineering.
Privileges of Members
- Members are able to join the global network of IPA Members and the organizations in association with IPA
- Subscription of the quarterly publication of IPA Newsletter
- Posting articles to the IPA Newsletter
- Apply special rate in admission/registration fees for the events organized by IPA
- Submission of research papers to the conferences and seminars organized by IPA
- Browsing of the research papers with respect to the Press-in Method through IPA homepage
- Voting right to the IPA General Assembly
- Participation to the various IPA Committees
- Free individual membership without voting right to be provided
- Linkage of Corporate Member homepages with the IPA homepage
- Advertise Corporate Members in the IPA Newsletter
- Receiving advices and suggestions with respect to technical information, papers, information exchanges and joint-researches
- Receiving special seminar upon request
- Entitlement to receive common privileges
How to Apply the IPA Membership
|Types of Membership||Annual Fee||Free Members*||Application form|
|JPY 500,000||3 memberships|
|Silver||JPY 300,000||2 memberships|
|Bronze||JPY 100,000||1 memberships|
|Step.1||Fill in and save the necessary items in a PDF* and email back to the secretariat after selecting the type of the membership category and due.
*The application form (PDF file) for Individual, Corporate and Student Members can be downloaded from the IPA homepage.
|Step.2||Two e-mails will be sent you with the “temporary registration” and the “payment guidance”.|
|Step.3||Complete the payment according to the payment guidance written in the e-mail.|
|Step.4||An e-mail includes your registration information will be sent after completing the payment.|
|Step.5||Afterwards, a membership card/certificate will be delivered.|
- The financial year of International Press-in Association (IPA) runs from 1 April until 31 March in the following year.
- In the case that Corporate Members join after 1 October, the annual due is to be reduced by 50%.
- Invoices/Receipts are not basically issued. If necessary, please contact the secretariat after sending the application.
- The credit card payment system for Individual Members has been installed since October 2017. For Corporate Members, the IPA secretariat shall inform them of their annual fee and the detail of the bank account for the payment after receiving the application.